Non-ITAR Defense Solutions
From design to assembly, we deliver innovative solutions that comply with the strictest military standards (MIL-STDs) and performance requirements.
Our offerings include:
- Quality, durable rugged devices that withstand even the toughest conditions
- Sand-, dust- and water-tight technologies
- Large, lightweight components, as well as micro-sized solutions
- Integrated items to achieve maximum functionality in fewer parts
- Full product assembly and testing
- Supply chain management
- The highest levels of confidentiality
Protecting Your Intellectual Property
We understand the importance of securing your information. Within our state-of-the-art ISO-certified design and manufacturing facilities, many steps have been taken to protect designs, including:
- In-house tooling and design areas
- Secure shielded areas on the manufacturing floor
- Dedicated team members, including program managers
- Full product traceability, documentation and serialization
Injection Molding Advantages
The injection molding process is ideal for producing low to high volumes of the same component. Some of the many advantages of injection molding include:
- High production rates, lower labor costs
- Repeatable tight tolerances
- Accommodation of a wide range of materials: Includes engineering-grade resins to increase structural integrity/durability of defense-related products. Minimal scrap loss and finishing required.
- In-mold assembly tooling design: Potential area for secondary operations cost reductions
- Platable and non-platable technologies: With multi-shot injection molding, you can achieve integrated circuitry for lighter-weight designs, fewer components, and less assembly required
- Soft-touch material: To accommodate ergonomic designs of handheld devices used by troops in the field
Injection Molding, from Concept to Commercialization
Our defense injection molding capabilities include single- and multi-shot injection molding, insert molding, overmolding, and micromolding.
Micromolding, specifically, offers you a large material selection, as well as the capability to miniaturize devices for lighter-weight components that are critical to defense-related products. You may also take advantage of our multi-shot and multi-shot liquid silicone rubber (MS LSR) plastic injection molding capabilities.
Our expert defense manufacturing team can help you design moldable parts that are optimized for manufacture. These upfront investments in your program can help you reduce overall program costs, while increasing your product speed to market.
Wah Tsun is a total solutions provider that integrates design, engineering, and manufacturing resources upfront during the concept phase. We also offer functional and durability testing services.