Vehicles are becoming increasingly more complex and more integrated with electronics. Automotive companies, as well as aftermarket suppliers, must deliver highly competitive products to a global market. Our TS16949 product certification capability assures our customers receive quality products through reliable manufacturing processes.
We offer a complete catalog of fully customizable automotive manufacturing solutions including design, sourcing, production and logistics, all combined with the benefits of low-cost-country presence and support in your language and time zone.
We offer a value-added, responsive approach to rapid prototyping, custom injection molding and functional manufacturing for the automotive market. We Adhere to ISO 9001 and TS 16949 quality standards, tight control to specifications and part repeatability for high-volume and high-cavitation production, we provide cutting-edge solutions for even the toughest manufacturing challenges in the automotive industry.
Our unique Rapid Process Technologies (RPTech™) gives our automotive customers a variety of prototyping options to meet any project guideline or budget. Benefits of the RPTech system include:
- Prototype quality similar to market-entry, without market-entry lead time and price
- Quotes provided within 24 hours of receipt of 3D data
- Prototypes manufactured from specified resin in 5-10 business days
- Commercial molding tolerances apply, fine tolerances can be achieved on a
limited basis or through secondary operations
- Approximate prototype footprint of 5"x9"x4"
- Part quantities up to 500 pieces, depending on part complexity and material selection
Plastic Injection Molding Advantages for the Automotive Market
The plastic injection molding process is ideal for producing high volumes of the same component. Some of the many advantages of plastic injection molding include:
- High production volumes, lower labor costs
- Repeatable high tolerances of materials
- Minimal scrap loss and finishing required
- One-stop access to full secondary operations services
Design for Automotive Manufacturing
We can create molded, metal components ranging in size from as small as 0.013 to 0.375 grams with as-sintered tolerances within 0.003 to 0.005 inches per-inch (0.3-0.5%).
Our Other Capabilities Include:
- Equipped to handle high-volume programs numbering in the millions
- More than 45 years of experience
- 437,000 square feet of dedicated automotive manufacturing space
- Prototype part quantities up to 500 pieces depending on complexity and material selection