Putting Quality Above All Else
High quality does not have to take a back seat to competitive pricing – when both are important to Wah Tsun and our partners. That’s why our focus on quality and collaboration permeates every aspect of every plastic molding and tool that leaves our facilities. Our quality systems are designed to provide you with the peace-of-mind that your products will pass rigorous testing before leaving Wah Tsun – on-time and to-budget.
Quality Comes First
Wah Tsun does this by putting considerable effort into ensuring that quality always comes first.
• Injection tooling built to SPI standards
• Plastic moldings that meet the strict quality standards of our OEM’s
• Raw materials sourced form authorized vendors that provide certificates of compliance
• Thorough production part approval processes
• Statistical process controls
Both Eastek International and Phillips Plastics offer state-of-the-art facilities that adhere to rigorous quality standards.
Eastek’s operations maintain many key industry credentials and capabilities. *
- ISO 9001: 2008 certification
- TS 16949 demonstrated capability
- RoHS-compliant manufacturing processes
- Oracle 11i ERP system
- Green Initiatives
- Oracle 11i ERP System
- Expertise in meeting UL/CE requirements and securing approvals
* Wah Tsun does not hold these credentials directly, however Wah Tsun is required to meet the same high standards as Eastek.
View Eastek's Certificates
Phillips’ U.S. operations maintain key industry credentials and capabilities:
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 13485
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) for 21CFR Part 210 and Part 211 Drug Packaging Requirements and FDA 21CFR Part 820 Quality System Regulations
- Ability to provide a full range of Phase I through Phase IV Product Development Capabilities, including design verification and clinical builds
- Phillips facilities are registered with the FDA for cGMP 21CFR Part 210 and Part 211 drug handling as well as FDA medical device manufacturing